Dear Mr. Badaru,
First, I would to thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself. My name is ayu nurhayati, and people usually call me ayu. I was born in Bekasi . I live at Al-Huda Street number 125, with my parents and 2 siblings. My father works as an entrepreneur and my mother is a housewife . My hobbies are dancing, watching movies and travelling.
My favorite food is friedrice, fried chicken and noodles. I have a dream to be a dancer and entrepreneur. I really like Korean things from music, artist and food. I have tasted Korean food like Tteoboki, kimbab, and kimchi.
Now I’m studying at Gunadarma University. In a few months I will graduate. I’m trying my best to prepare for my career after graduating from here.
Well, that’s a simple introduction I can do. Thank you.
Yours truly,
Ayu Nurhayati
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar